Due to the various rapid changes during adolescence, the nature of education during adolescence should be as follows:
- They should be taught various subjects such as literature, science, geography, art, history, and more.
- Co-curricular activities such as drama, debate, dance competition, singing competition, sports, and the like should be organized to enhance their potential.
- It is important to impart sex education to adolescents.
- Physical exercises must be included in the school curriculum through different games and sports.
- Parents and teachers must communicate at regular intervals to overcome educational problems and the learner’s personal problems.
Please login or Register to submit your answer