- Students can face a dilemma while choosing between subjects and proper guidance can help them make the right decision.
- Guidance is needed to assess the abilities, interests, potentialities, learning capacity, and the like of the learners for their proper development and growth.
- Guidance can help learners to understand their problems and solve the same.
- Guidance encourages the development of learners in social, personal, emotional, and other spheres.
- Guidance enables learners to discover their talents and abilities so that they can work on them.
Read Full article: The Importance of Educational Guidance