The aims of the Indian Education commission, 1964 were as follows:
- i. Make education compulsory and free from 6 to 14 years of age for every child.
ii. Give recommendations to bring improvement in the Indian education system.
- iii. Following a certain pattern of education and including all aspects for development.
iv. Provide policies and principles for development of the educational system.
- v. Make education career based to help individuals be prepared for the future.
- vi. Do proper research to make the quality of the educational system better.
- vii. Find out what are the limitations in the Indian education system and provide suggestions on improving it.
- viii. Help in the character formulation of children and giving importance to national education.
- xi. Make education equal at all levels and in every province.
Please login or Register to submit your answer