The challenges and problems faced by guidance and counselling are as follows:
- While guidance and counselling is certainly an effective way of providing assistance to someone who needs it, not everyone may be willing to accept the advice given to them.
- Although there is a rise in the awareness of the need for guidance and counselling in the educational sphere, there is still an air of neglect that hangs when it comes to the implementation of these services.
- There may be a lack of funding and an inadequacy of proper resources required for the efficiency of guidance and counselling.
- Along with the lack of funding and sufficient resources, there is also a shortage of time. School timetables cannot seem to fit in some space for guidance and counselling.
- Many parents may not give guidance and counselling enough consideration and importance to it thereby causing an obstruction in the implementation of these services.
Please login or Register to submit your answer